Friday, January 21, 2011

Who|What am I?

        
Photo by Vonnieroo11
“God said, Let us make man in Our image” (Genesis 1:26

This simple, yet complex question is asked by everyone seeking peace of mind at one point in their life. Am I a Man? Am I a Spirit? Am I a Soul? Am i an Alien? All too often this most asked question goes, sadly, unanswered! Despite the number of contemporary religious belief systems, self-help humanistic ideologies and no matter how often it is asked, most of man-kind in this modern age does not seem to have an answer.



How can you find an answer to a question so wrapped up in esoterica? Something that is, in its base element, born of the realm of mystics and priests, angels and demons, ghosts and fairies. Oftentimes I feel that it is over complicated by people's preconceptions and beliefs, and if they viewed the world as a whole they would thus begin to realize who or what they are!

This generation is starving for something to believe in. We chase after any source of spirituality in the hopes that we will find peace of mind. Rarely, though, do we see people "stop and smell the roses" so to say. We look for God in all the sacred places, but fail to see the real truth of what or where God is!

What if I told you that I too once searched for God? That when I felt I had finally found him, he slipped between my fingers? If you too have felt the brief enlightenment and then the crushing abandonment, perhaps I can help you.

What if I told you that I know where God is? That I could help you to find what you are searching for? Not as a prophet, but as an equal. I had spent my life chasing after the wind, but it wasn't until I gave up that I was finally able to see.

If you have spent far too long searching and still feel there is something more, something BIGGER, I can show you why. I can help you open your eyes, your heart, your mind!

I will be posting my Truth here, for you. Let me share with you the secrets of what God is. Let me share with you the answer to the most important question of all. "WHO AM I?"

(Image: Eye of Truth by Vonnieroo11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Top